Newbie

Please post in here when you first join the site to introduce yourself to fellow members
User avatar
CantCorner
Posts:747
Joined:Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:57 pm
Newbie

Post by CantCorner » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:52 am

Ex-Outcast and that Other Forum member . I know nothing about bikes so please be gentle :-p
It wasn't my fault , I was left unsupervised !

User avatar
bobsnicholson
Posts:2579
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location:Cheshire

Re: Newbie

Post by bobsnicholson » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:27 am

Well that's about 2 on here that knows nowt about bikes. How ya doin CC??
Work is for people that can't play golf.

User avatar
CantCorner
Posts:747
Joined:Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:57 pm

Re: Newbie

Post by CantCorner » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:59 am

I'm doing alright meself Bob . Yourself ?
Couldn't get my head round Farcebook and what with the data scandal , so decided to jump ship . (no offence to the good crowd on there) . I heard some of the regulars from MCN were posting here , so here I am .

Gareth.
It wasn't my fault , I was left unsupervised !

User avatar
bobsnicholson
Posts:2579
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location:Cheshire

Re: Newbie

Post by bobsnicholson » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:24 am

Yeh, enjoying retirement. I would never do FB, even before this latest nonsense.
It's good that a few of the old crew are giving this a try. Need a good few more though. Ride safe.
Work is for people that can't play golf.

User avatar
Ninjachica
Posts:1984
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Newbie

Post by Ninjachica » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:27 pm

Hi CC

Nothing commercial about this site!
No snooping for your inside leg or favourite brand of toothpaste!

Just the normal load of BS from bikers that can't corner :lol: :lol: :lol:
If it ain't fun, don't do it

User avatar
Piglet
Posts:749
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:58 pm

Re: Newbie

Post by Piglet » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:45 pm

How are the sheep doing? :-p
"It's just banter." - Snev

User avatar
CantCorner
Posts:747
Joined:Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:57 pm

Re: Newbie

Post by CantCorner » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:10 pm

Piglet wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:45 pm
How are the sheep doing? :-p
Mostly scared . :kiss:
It wasn't my fault , I was left unsupervised !

User avatar
Beelady
Posts:1348
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Re: Newbie

Post by Beelady » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:25 pm

Hi, Gareth,
Nice to find you on here. Love to Wendy and hope to catch up with you both again one day. There's always Stop 24 if you're down this way.

User avatar
Podgehog
Posts:45
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:16 am

Re: Newbie

Post by Podgehog » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:34 am

Ninjachica wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:27 pm
...No snooping for your inside leg or favourite brand of toothpaste!...
Image
I'm that guy that does stuff to the site that no one really notices

User avatar
Piglet
Posts:749
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:58 pm

Re: Newbie

Post by Piglet » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:11 am

Need to upload a proper avatar picture, such as...

Image
"It's just banter." - Snev

Post Reply