Hi all

Please post in here when you first join the site to introduce yourself to fellow members
User avatar
Philread
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:14 pm

Hi all

Post by Philread »

I don't normally do forums (Never have much to say) but but you lot seem A friendly bunch so I'll give it A go. Names Phil, I currently ride A Kawasaki and live about as far southeast as you can get.
Cheers everyone.
User avatar
Ninjachica
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Hi all

Post by Ninjachica »

Hi Phil
Good to have some new members on here 👍
If it ain't fun, don't do it
User avatar
Piglet
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:58 pm

Re: Hi all

Post by Piglet »

@Philread - Be careful on this forum - you have to watch out for @Beelady. :-p :-p :-p
"It's just banter." - Snev
User avatar
bobsnicholson
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location: Cheshire

Re: Hi all

Post by bobsnicholson »

Hi Phil, welcome aboard. You wont fit in if you talk sense :-p
Work is for people that can't play golf.
User avatar
Philread
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:14 pm

Re: Hi all

Post by Philread »

Piglet wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:07 pm @Philread - Be careful on this forum - you have to watch out for @Beelady. :-p :-p :-p
She's not realised I'm here yet :)
User avatar
Beelady
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Re: Hi all

Post by Beelady »

I have now :) Hi, Phil. You've already met almost everyone on here, except piglet. He's foreign :devil: But one of his bikes is a Bonneville. It has Imperial Purple paint. He has class.
User avatar
Philread
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:14 pm

Re: Hi all

Post by Philread »

Beelady wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:14 pm I have now :) Hi, Phil. You've already met almost everyone on here, except piglet. He's foreign :devil: But one of his bikes is a Bonneville. It has Imperial Purple paint. He has class.
Foreign! Do you mean like Triumphs?
User avatar
Beelady
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Re: Hi all

Not all Triumphs are foreign. They still build some in Britain. Just not ones like mine.

Post by Piglet »

Beelady wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:14 pm I have now :) Hi, Phil. You've already met almost everyone on here, except piglet. He's foreign :devil: But one of his bikes is a Bonneville. It has Imperial Purple paint. He has class.
Actually, Imperial Purple and Fusion White. Plus Mr. Happy and Ice Cream. :)
Attachments
Bonnie+Mr Happy+Ice Cream Reduced.jpg
Bonnie+Mr Happy+Ice Cream Reduced.jpg (168.31 KiB) Viewed 775 times
"It's just banter." - Snev
User avatar
Beelady
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Re: Hi all

Post by Beelady »

She looks beautiful. What a nice picture. A Triumph, purple paint and ice cream. It doesn't get much better then that :D
Post Reply