How to Manage Your B2B Mailing List

Please post in here when you first join the site to introduce yourself to fellow members
Post Reply
User avatar
Beelady
Posts:1348
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 pm
Re: How to Manage Your B2B Mailing List

Post by Beelady » Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:13 am

Dear Sir,

Please can you tell me where my B2B Mailing List is?

I wasn't even aware that it was missing until I read your post! Now I shall worry about it until I have it back. I am concerned that it's accuracy and relevance may have suffered.

User avatar
CantCorner
Posts:747
Joined:Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:57 pm

Post by CantCorner » Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:29 am

Beelady wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:13 am
Dear Sir,

Please can you tell me where my B2B Mailing List is?

I wasn't even aware that it was missing until I read your post! Now I shall worry about it until I have it back. I am concerned that it's accuracy and relevance may have suffered.

A Bee2Bee Mailing List is when you start e-mailing yourself and keep a record of all correspondence . :D
It wasn't my fault , I was left unsupervised !

User avatar
Ninjachica
Posts:1984
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: How to Manage Your B2B Mailing List

Post by Ninjachica » Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:44 pm

Is it the same as a Christmas list?
Or a Christmas card list?
If it ain't fun, don't do it

User avatar
Beelady
Posts:1348
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Re: How to Manage Your B2B Mailing List

Post by Beelady » Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:34 am

Surely emailing yourself is a sign that you just need more friends? :D

Post Reply