Hi Honey im home.. :D

Please post in here when you first join the site to introduce yourself to fellow members
User avatar
Mrs H
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:07 pm

Hi Honey im home.. :D

Post by Mrs H »

Helloooooo...!!! Its Mrs H,but i'm no longer Mrs H.. Ms W.. or just Ash will do.Any how How is every body.. ?
User avatar
Ninjachica
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Hi Honey im home.. :D

Post by Ninjachica »

Welcome back.

You need to talk motorhomes here too 😆😆
If it ain't fun, don't do it
User avatar
CantCorner
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:57 pm

Re: Hi Honey im home.. :D

Post by CantCorner »

Fooooookin hell , there's a blast from the past ! :tup:
It wasn't my fault , I was left unsupervised !
User avatar
Mrs H
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:07 pm

Re: Hi Honey im home.. :D

Post by Mrs H »

Good to see your alive and kicking Can't Corner..:D :devil:
User avatar
Snev
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:16 am

Re: Hi Honey im home.. :D

Post by Snev »

Mrs H wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:16 pm Good to see your alive and kicking Can't Corner..:D :devil:
Wait till you see his Man Cave ! It's ideal for a Bike meet/overnight stay....... it's even got a bar......... Hope you are well Ashley, I was looking forward to seeing some Motorhome posts ?
Ok, I confess.......
User avatar
Beelady
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Re: Hi Honey im home.. :D

Post by Beelady »

Hello! Good to see you here, too :) xxx
User avatar
Snev
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:16 am

Re: Hi Honey im home.. :D

Post by Snev »

Beelady wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:36 am Hello! Good to see you here, too :) xxx
Stop doing that........ you keep putting them off from posting here again !!!!!!
Ok, I confess.......
User avatar
Beelady
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Re: Hi Honey im home.. :D

Post by Beelady »

Oh. Is it me?

I thought it was you :D I do apologise.

Would it help if I joined again, under an assumed name? That might fool them all. :D
User avatar
Snev
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:16 am

Re: Hi Honey im home.. :D

Post by Snev »

It's more likely me..... :-|
Ok, I confess.......
User avatar
CantCorner
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:57 pm

Re: Hi Honey im home.. :D

Post by CantCorner »

See what you two have done , you welcome people on to the forum and they disappear . :devil:
It wasn't my fault , I was left unsupervised !
Post Reply