Hi Honey im home.. :D

Please post in here when you first join the site to introduce yourself to fellow members
User avatar
Snev
Posts:1797
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:16 am
Re: Hi Honey im home.. :D

Post by Snev » Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:54 am

... She started it.....
Ok, I confess.......

User avatar
CantCorner
Posts:747
Joined:Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:57 pm

Re: Hi Honey im home.. :D

Post by CantCorner » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:00 am

Snev wrote:
Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:54 am
... She started it.....
Well you can both go to your rooms , think about what you've done and let me know when ready to behave !
It wasn't my fault , I was left unsupervised !

User avatar
Snev
Posts:1797
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:16 am

Re: Hi Honey im home.. :D

Post by Snev » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:31 pm

.................... It's not fair........... :'-(
Ok, I confess.......

User avatar
Beelady
Posts:1348
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Re: Hi Honey im home.. :D

Post by Beelady » Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:19 am

Go to my room? I've been in it for days and days, waiting for the South East to get some fuel.
When I get out I'm going to drive to Nev's and let all his tyres down. That'll show him!
And I'm going to tell teacher what he's done, too. :D

User avatar
Snev
Posts:1797
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:16 am

Re: Hi Honey im home.. :D

Post by Snev » Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:37 pm

ummm.... I'm telling....
Ok, I confess.......

User avatar
Beelady
Posts:1348
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Re: Hi Honey im home.. :D

Post by Beelady » Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:20 pm

There's no answer to that one. You win. I always resorted to punching and kicking at that stage.

Lucky for Nev. that I don't live closer. He wouldn't be allowed to hit back 'coz you can't hit girls. Or people wearing glasses. :devil:

User avatar
Snev
Posts:1797
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:16 am

Re: Hi Honey im home.. :D

Post by Snev » Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:17 pm

Beelady wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:20 pm
There's no answer to that one. You win. I always resorted to punching and kicking at that stage.

Lucky for Nev. that I don't live closer. He wouldn't be allowed to hit back 'coz you can't hit girls. Or people wearing glasses. :devil:
I tend to take my glasses off before hitting people !!!!!...... oh and I have a Psyco Sammy ..... She Has Hit lot's of Girls..... and many Blokes too, over the years..... One time she saw a bloke hit her friend on the Dance floor and Head Butted his Nose, then it took 6 Bouncers to get her out of the Nightclub and she managed to chuck two of them down the back stairs....... I told you she was scary !!!!
Ok, I confess.......

User avatar
Beelady
Posts:1348
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Re: Hi Honey im home.. :D

Post by Beelady » Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:33 am

I like her. She sounds like a younger me :D

User avatar
bobsnicholson
Posts:2579
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location:Cheshire

Re: Hi Honey im home.. :D

Post by bobsnicholson » Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:56 am

CantCorner wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:22 am
See what you two have done , you welcome people on to the forum and they disappear . :devil:
Well at least i cannot be blamed for them dissapearing this time. :shock:
Work is for people that can't play golf.

Post Reply