Hello its only me

Please post in here when you first join the site to introduce yourself to fellow members
Post Reply
Hairybob
Posts:58
Joined:Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:16 pm
Hello its only me

Post by Hairybob » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:24 pm

I do miss the simple set up of a forum. I'm staying on FB as I would hate to loose touch with everyone.

User avatar
Ninjachica
Posts:1984
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Hello its only me

Post by Ninjachica » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:34 pm

Absolutely stay on FB too

Loads of people have multiple sites that they use

👍
If it ain't fun, don't do it

User avatar
Beelady
Posts:1348
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Re: Hello its only me

Post by Beelady » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:35 pm

I belong to lots of forums. I only do the horrible facebook thing because I don't want to lose touch with everyone. I do prefer a nice forum though. Still trying to make pictures work, but I like a challenge :)

User avatar
bobsnicholson
Posts:2579
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location:Cheshire

Re: Hello its only me

Post by bobsnicholson » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:40 pm

Hi Mr Bob, have you lot had a pow wow. Great to hear a voice from the past. Please pop in more often, we need the likes of you n Mr Snev.

Like drugs i wont do FB :shock:
Work is for people that can't play golf.

User avatar
CantCorner
Posts:747
Joined:Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:57 pm

Re: Hello its only me

Post by CantCorner » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:02 am

Hi Mr. HairyBob

How's it going ? Welcome aboard but I must warn you , there is a weirdo on here who hasn't introduced himself and just talks about sheds ! Calls himself Trev or something like that . :D
It wasn't my fault , I was left unsupervised !

User avatar
Piglet
Posts:749
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:58 pm

Re: Hello its only me

Post by Piglet » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:08 am

Who is this "Snev" people are talking about? :lol:
"It's just banter." - Snev

User avatar
Snev
Posts:1797
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:16 am

Re: Hello its only me

Post by Snev » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:09 am

Ha..... He sounds like a right Twat..... !
Ok, I confess.......

Post Reply