Search found 31 matches

by Philread
Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:07 pm
Forum: General Bike chat
Topic: Tempted....
Replies: 10

Re: Tempted....

I've bought A couple of bikes without viewing both turned out OK, normally don't even bother with A test ride.
by Philread
Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:40 am
Forum: General Bike chat
Topic: Tempted....
Replies: 10

Re: Tempted....

Snev wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:42 am Don't know what they are Bob, It's a Rotax V Twin 1000cc with two Silencers and link pipe but i have seen the previous model with three small pipes coming out of the single silencer...IMG_5557.JPG
That's A good looking bike :tup: :tup:
by Philread
Sat Apr 23, 2022 12:15 pm
Forum: General Bike chat
Topic: Scooter rack
Replies: 13

Re: Scooter rack

I towed A Motolug trailer behind my motorhome, but A scooter rack would be much easer.
by Philread
Sat Apr 23, 2022 11:32 am
Forum: General Bike chat
Topic: Scooter rack
Replies: 13

Re: Scooter rack

Have you tried here

http://www.davecooper.co.uk/
by Philread
Sat Dec 25, 2021 8:45 am
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Well Anyway.....
Replies: 5

Re: Well Anyway.....

Happy Christmas it's gonna be A good un, managed to stay clear of covid this year( just) ! We are currently surrounded by people with Covid here, trying hard not to catch it...... 12 of us from work went out the other night 6 ended up with it. My neighbours across the road reckon there's no such th...
by Philread
Fri Dec 24, 2021 5:36 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Well Anyway.....
Replies: 5

Re: Well Anyway.....

Happy Christmas it's gonna be A good un, managed to stay clear of covid this year( just) !
by Philread
Tue Nov 09, 2021 10:27 am
Forum: General Bike chat
Topic: 12 Years.....
Replies: 5

Re: 12 Years.....

It's A long shot but have you tried here https://www.suzukiparts.co.uk/shop/onli ... finder.htm
by Philread
Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:30 am
Forum: General Bike chat
Topic: Women in motorcycling exhibition
Replies: 9

Re: Women in motorcycling exhibition

We went first thing, lovely setting, lucky with the weather it did hammer it down on the way back. Chris spent ages on the Royal Enfield stand, it looks like we'll be visiting our local dealer when we're home. Thanks for the heads up on the show.
by Philread
Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:00 am
Forum: General Chat
Topic: New RV
Replies: 33

Re: New RV

We're towing A couple of bikes to the Peak District on Wednesday, really looking forward to it. :tup: I don’t know your plans, but there is a big motorcycling event on at Tutbury on Saturday 👍 But you might need a ticket 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Thanks for that Chris likes the look of that, we'll look into it ...