Search found 747 matches

by CantCorner
Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:12 am
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Crossroads
Replies: 19

Re: Crossroads

Sorry to hear you're going through this Nev.
Unable to give any business advice but if you need any practical help (clearing workshop / electrical work) give me a shout . I'm not that far away . :tup:
by CantCorner
Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:49 am
Forum: General Bike chat
Topic: New bike time.
Replies: 10

Re: New bike time.

Always nice to get a new bike Mrs B , I'm sure you'll soon get used to it .
Throw a bit of red paint all over the blue and there's your purple bike ! I'm always here to give top advice . :D
by CantCorner
Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:43 am
Forum: General Bike chat
Topic: Booked
Replies: 6

Re: Booked

Ninjachica wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 9:53 am Then I'll probably vist Tobermory. Might see Orinoco and Uncle Bulgaria 🤣🤣

Will you be going "underground , overground" ? :D
Showing my age now !
by CantCorner
Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:40 am
Forum: General Bike chat
Topic: Sad
Replies: 10

Re: Sad

NC
Can't you insure it in the UK with cover for Euroland . How will the insurance company know that it's permanently in Spain ?
:devil: :devil:
by CantCorner
Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:14 am
Forum: General Bike chat
Topic: Time of Year
Replies: 5

Time of Year

As I'm leaving these shores tomorrow morning for a bit of sun , sand and Lion beer ; I thought I'd take the opportunity now to wish you all a merry festive period and happy new year .
by CantCorner
Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:31 am
Forum: General Bike chat
Topic: Just like the old days.
Replies: 5

Re: Just like the old days.

I'll join this conversation next Spring when there's a chance of me using a bike . :D :D
by CantCorner
Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:26 am
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Minus 3.
Replies: 13

Re: Minus 3.

Snev wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 6:46 am@13 here today.
But I bet it's still raining or about to . :-|
by CantCorner
Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:16 am
Forum: General Bike chat
Topic: Plotting
Replies: 7

Re: Plotting

Ninjachica wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:10 am Planning Wales at Easter, and west Scotland in mid-may for now.

At least at Easter there is a chance the rain will be falling vertically instead of horizontally . :D
by CantCorner
Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:12 am
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Minus 3.
Replies: 13

Re: Minus 3.

I'm keeping the re-sale value of my bike high by keeping the mileage down . Nothing to do with the weather this time of the year.
Honest . :D :D
by CantCorner
Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:58 am
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Getting older
Replies: 6

Re: Getting older

Just made a career change myself , gone in to the construction game and spent the last few weeks on re-training courses . Not sure if this is a good move at my age but nothing ventured nothing gained . Talking of kitchen companies Nev , the people I used for the worlds most expensive units are reall...