Search found 749 matches

by Piglet
Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:59 pm
Forum: General Bike chat
Topic: Testing
Replies: 4

Re: Testing

I have two of those Givi Trekker panniers.
by Piglet
Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:55 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Reverse Cell Phone Number Listing - Use Them to Reverse Lookup a Number
Replies: 1

Re: Reverse Cell Phone Number Listing - Use Them to Reverse Lookup a Number

zahidkhan44 wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:36 am In no extra than 5 mins you will get the end result.
by Piglet
Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:15 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Bigger bike or hotels
Replies: 8

Re: Bigger bike or hotels

Myself and the present wife had a good idea of a few days away on the bike camping in North Wales until we gathered all the kit together and realised we'd have to become one of those couples with a Pan European with a trailer . ( We've al seen them , colour co-ordinated bike and trailer and wearing...
by Piglet
Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:03 am
Forum: General Bike chat
Topic: Washing your helmet
Replies: 5

Re: Washing your helmet

Piglet wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:00 am Wearing another layer between your head and the helmet (I have a Lycra Wick-It) greatly increases the interval between liner washings. In cool weather my linings would rarely need washing, but in hot and humid summer weather the linings will start to smell after a few days of commuting.
by Piglet
Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:00 am
Forum: General Bike chat
Topic: Washing your helmet
Replies: 5

Re: Washing your helmet

Washing the shell or the liner?
by Piglet
Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:48 pm
Forum: General Bike chat
Topic: Beer Bikes & Banter
Replies: 2

Re: Beer Bikes & Banter

Ninjachica wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:51 pm (who on earth would buy a white bike)
:-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p
by Piglet
Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:52 am
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Holiday booked
Replies: 18

Re: Holiday booked

CantCorner wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:54 am Holiday done , tough day in the saddle . (Must start using a proper bike)
15.7 mph rolling average is not bad on a push bike.
by Piglet
Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:50 am
Forum: General Bike chat
Topic: Nice bike mate !
Replies: 15

Re: Nice bike mate !

Snev wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:25 pm His Jacket and Trousers were @£2000 so I guess he was one of those rich feckers........ ! :devil:
I was thinking about getting one of these now that the top is available in hi-viz yellow instead of black.

https://www.aerostich.com/transit-3-wat ... -suit.html
by Piglet
Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:47 am
Forum: General Bike chat
Topic: Out and about earlier.....
Replies: 12

Re: Out and about earlier.....

Beelady wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:30 pm I did manage a bit of fast cornering last week. It felt very good :D Made my footpegs fold up twice on each side :devil:
Dragging a peg on Ms. Bonnie is not that difficult. Would need warmed up racing slicks on the Xmoto to drag a peg since it is ridiculously tall.
by Piglet
Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:41 am
Forum: General Bike chat
Topic: Brittany Ferries
Replies: 13

Re: Brittany Ferries

Beelady wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:13 am I always take the cheap option. A terrifying trip through the tunnel and pack a tent.
Might be the safer option.