Search found 1346 matches

by Beelady
Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:11 pm
Forum: General Bike chat
Topic: Sad
Replies: 10

Re: Sad

I'm always being watched. It's the Government, I reckon. I still have a communications ban. They seem to have a long memory :)
Maybe I spent too much time talking to Tom Piglet, in the old days. He was a bit paranoid about being watched. He's An adopted American though, so he's probably right :D
by Beelady
Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:05 pm
Forum: General Bike chat
Topic: Spring is on it's way.... is it ?
Replies: 6

Re: Spring is on it's way.... is it ?

A pass! Always good news. I braved the cold for a short ride out to lunch with my usual riding chums. It was bright and the wind has dropped but it was only just above freezing. I was going to fit my rails by myself, after lots of Youtube lessons, but forgot that knowing how to do something doesn't ...
by Beelady
Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:49 pm
Forum: General Bike chat
Topic: Spring is on it's way.... is it ?
Replies: 6

Re: Spring is on it's way.... is it ?

I knew all this riding about, looking at daffodils was too good to last. So cold and windy here. Hail, rain and gales, all at once. I'm longing to take my bike out. I am enjoying it more each time. I still can't get used to the lack of power from such a big engine, but the sheer ease of managing it ...
by Beelady
Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:37 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Someone hates us......
Replies: 5

Re: Someone hates us......

Well, it's a sad reason for getting something good eventually, but as my boys told me very firmly when my wonderful Godmother died and left me money to pay off my mortgage, it was left to me to make my life a little brighter and better and I should get on with spending it and thinking of the fun tim...
by Beelady
Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:50 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Crossroads
Replies: 19

Re: Crossroads

Wish I could be there to hug you. What a bad time you're having to get through.
I'm glad the business is sorted. As you say, you have other things to think about. xx
by Beelady
Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:06 am
Forum: General Bike chat
Topic: Sad
Replies: 10

Re: Sad

Snev wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:54 am This post has had 1448 Views....... hmmmm so how come ?.... where are all the Viewers ?
Probably mostly me, forgetting that I've already read this post 1449 times....... :D
by Beelady
Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:01 am
Forum: General Bike chat
Topic: Sad
Replies: 10

Re: Sad

New bike shopping! And I'm betting that one day, sometime in the future, you will want to start the Ninja and as long as the battery is good it will burst into life again, ready to go. Mine does, although I sometimes have to turn the tap to prime it. I shall sell mine. It's too good to sit under a c...
by Beelady
Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:36 pm
Forum: General Bike chat
Topic: Packing it in
Replies: 9

Re: Packing it in

Much classier! And very cool :)
by Beelady
Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:52 pm
Forum: General Bike chat
Topic: CB1100.... Bob.
Replies: 4

Re: CB1100.... Bob.

Looks very nice. I hope it lives up to his expectations.
by Beelady
Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:48 pm
Forum: General Bike chat
Topic: Packing it in
Replies: 9

Re: Packing it in

There were several Can-ams at the bike show yesterday. They seem to attract a certain type of person and none of them looked like you, Bob :)