Search found 1798 matches

by Snev
Mon May 20, 2024 7:27 am
Forum: General Bike chat
Topic: New Bike
Replies: 1

Re: New Bike

Wow... That's one of the very first, hope you likev it, as you know I loved mine for the sheer bonkers'nes of it !
by Snev
Sun May 19, 2024 7:13 am
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Hello......
Replies: 0

Hello......

Hope everyone is well... looking forward to hearing what you have been up to. :tup:
by Snev
Sun May 19, 2024 7:10 am
Forum: General Chat
Topic: We appear to be back
Replies: 3

Re: We appear to be back

Hello again.
by Snev
Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:37 pm
Forum: General Bike chat
Topic: Spring is on it's way.... is it ?
Replies: 6

Re: Spring is on it's way.... is it ?

It's a bit of good news that's for sure.... I think It's also a bit of a reality check for me after all the years of being able to buy so many new bikes ........ On Reflection, I've had a great run... a great load of fun and i've lived life at full throttle....... most importantly though, I proved t...
by Snev
Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:23 pm
Forum: General Bike chat
Topic: Sad
Replies: 10

Re: Sad

Tom's disappearance is one of life's great mysteries to me..... He was the only Yank I've ever known with a sense of humour...... He seemed to just give up on this site...... and he hasn't posted anything on FB for a couple of years now...... I miss him. :'-(
by Snev
Tue Feb 27, 2024 3:43 pm
Forum: General Bike chat
Topic: Spring is on it's way.... is it ?
Replies: 6

Re: Spring is on it's way.... is it ?

It's great to see you are happy with your new bike Bee, I think It's nice to ride different Bikes with different power and handling characteristics and It's just nice to get to know a new "Friend" ...... My Tuono passed It's MOT no probs and now It's my new friend..... I have adjusted hand...
by Snev
Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:09 am
Forum: General Bike chat
Topic: Spring is on it's way.... is it ?
Replies: 6

Re: Spring is on it's way.... is it ?

I'm watching the weather as It was giving -2 for Monday night. which would trigger the Gritters....... no way i'm taking it anywhere in wet salty conditions.
by Snev
Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:29 pm
Forum: General Bike chat
Topic: Spring is on it's way.... is it ?
Replies: 6

Spring is on it's way.... is it ?

Well I decided to get in the Garage and throw back the covers on the Tuono and take a look..... It's such a lovely thing, i've decided to Insure it and MOT is booked for Tuesday..... Got a few spanners out and adjusted the Handlebars and controls as they just felt wrong........ Started it up and bug...
by Snev
Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:42 am
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Someone hates us......
Replies: 5

Re: Someone hates us......

Ha... :D ,,, Grom getting MOT on Tuesday... £74 to insure. Tuono will be MOT'd next, at the moment, the only vehicle I own that is road legal is the Sur-Ron, so no longer trips anywhere for a while........... once the dust has settled i'll be taking a good look at what I need........ Mum has left so...
by Snev
Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:41 am
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Someone hates us......
Replies: 5

Re: Someone hates us......

Sorry, I'm just needing to vent... I'll pull it altogether soon ..........