Search found 1797 matches

by Snev
Sun May 19, 2024 7:13 am
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Hello......
Replies: 0

Hello......

Hope everyone is well... looking forward to hearing what you have been up to. :tup:
by Snev
Sun May 19, 2024 7:10 am
Forum: General Chat
Topic: We appear to be back
Replies: 3

Re: We appear to be back

Hello again.
by Snev
Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:37 pm
Forum: General Bike chat
Topic: Spring is on it's way.... is it ?
Replies: 6

Re: Spring is on it's way.... is it ?

It's a bit of good news that's for sure.... I think It's also a bit of a reality check for me after all the years of being able to buy so many new bikes ........ On Reflection, I've had a great run... a great load of fun and i've lived life at full throttle....... most importantly though, I proved t...
by Snev
Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:23 pm
Forum: General Bike chat
Topic: Sad
Replies: 10

Re: Sad

Tom's disappearance is one of life's great mysteries to me..... He was the only Yank I've ever known with a sense of humour...... He seemed to just give up on this site...... and he hasn't posted anything on FB for a couple of years now...... I miss him. :'-(
by Snev
Tue Feb 27, 2024 3:43 pm
Forum: General Bike chat
Topic: Spring is on it's way.... is it ?
Replies: 6

Re: Spring is on it's way.... is it ?

It's great to see you are happy with your new bike Bee, I think It's nice to ride different Bikes with different power and handling characteristics and It's just nice to get to know a new "Friend" ...... My Tuono passed It's MOT no probs and now It's my new friend..... I have adjusted hand...
by Snev
Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:09 am
Forum: General Bike chat
Topic: Spring is on it's way.... is it ?
Replies: 6

Re: Spring is on it's way.... is it ?

I'm watching the weather as It was giving -2 for Monday night. which would trigger the Gritters....... no way i'm taking it anywhere in wet salty conditions.
by Snev
Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:29 pm
Forum: General Bike chat
Topic: Spring is on it's way.... is it ?
Replies: 6

Spring is on it's way.... is it ?

Well I decided to get in the Garage and throw back the covers on the Tuono and take a look..... It's such a lovely thing, i've decided to Insure it and MOT is booked for Tuesday..... Got a few spanners out and adjusted the Handlebars and controls as they just felt wrong........ Started it up and bug...
by Snev
Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:42 am
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Someone hates us......
Replies: 5

Re: Someone hates us......

Ha... :D ,,, Grom getting MOT on Tuesday... £74 to insure. Tuono will be MOT'd next, at the moment, the only vehicle I own that is road legal is the Sur-Ron, so no longer trips anywhere for a while........... once the dust has settled i'll be taking a good look at what I need........ Mum has left so...
by Snev
Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:41 am
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Someone hates us......
Replies: 5

Re: Someone hates us......

Sorry, I'm just needing to vent... I'll pull it altogether soon ..........
by Snev
Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:24 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Someone hates us......
Replies: 5

Someone hates us......

fresh off the back of my mum Dying yesterday, our beautiful little female cat Mia, was run over and killed earlier...... her Brother is going to have to be put to sleep later in the week due to kidney problems that have been on going for a couple of years..... Bruce our Ginger Tom went a few months ...