Search found 1990 matches

by Ninjachica
Sat May 25, 2024 11:09 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Hello......
Replies: 7

Re: Hello......

I'm currently touring Scotland, just on my last night (Moffat)

Will write up and post pictures over the next week
by Ninjachica
Sat May 25, 2024 11:05 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: We appear to be back
Replies: 7

Re: We appear to be back

He had to change something at the back end to fix it. I hadn't spotted that. I'll get him to amend.

I guess it's the techie version of taking your bike in because it won't fire, but instead of replacing the spark plugs, they rebuild the engine, and scratch the tank...
by Ninjachica
Sat May 18, 2024 11:11 pm
Forum: General Bike chat
Topic: Scootland
Replies: 1

Scootland

I'm currently in Oban for 3 days, then touring around.
Will post pics if/when anyone logs back in 😆
by Ninjachica
Sat May 18, 2024 11:09 pm
Forum: General Bike chat
Topic: New Bike
Replies: 2

New Bike

Brexit has finally scuppered the ninja, so I've bought an MT09

2013, with only 31k kms on the clock. Mint.
Cant wait to get out on it in a couple of weeks.
by Ninjachica
Sat May 18, 2024 11:06 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: We appear to be back
Replies: 7

Re: We appear to be back

Yes!!!
by Ninjachica
Sat May 18, 2024 11:05 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: We appear to be back
Replies: 7

We appear to be back

Fixed?
by Ninjachica
Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:20 pm
Forum: General Bike chat
Topic: Spring is on it's way.... is it ?
Replies: 6

Re: Spring is on it's way.... is it ?

Well done.

Too bleddy windy to ride a bike here!

Hopefully get the vstrom out next weekend.
by Ninjachica
Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:46 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Someone hates us......
Replies: 5

Re: Someone hates us......

Vent away

No judgement here

(Unless you fall off your bike, then we will all take the p!ss)
by Ninjachica
Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:22 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Someone hates us......
Replies: 5

Re: Someone hates us......

I'm so sorry. We can all cope with a few things going wrong, but not what you are dealing with. Overwhelming doesn't even begin to cut it. You are already a long way down that dark tunnel. Then the light at the end goes out again. I feel for you. Hopefully the lighter days will help lift the oppress...
by Ninjachica
Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:02 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: All going......
Replies: 6

Re: All going......

Oh no.
I'm so very sorry.

What a terrible time. Look after yourself.