Search found 1988 matches

by Ninjachica
Sat May 18, 2024 11:11 pm
Forum: General Bike chat
Topic: Scootland
Replies: 0

Scootland

I'm currently in Oban for 3 days, then touring around.
Will post pics if/when anyone logs back in 😆
by Ninjachica
Sat May 18, 2024 11:09 pm
Forum: General Bike chat
Topic: New Bike
Replies: 0

New Bike

Brexit has finally scuppered the ninja, so I've bought an MT09

2013, with only 31k kms on the clock. Mint.
Cant wait to get out on it in a couple of weeks.
by Ninjachica
Sat May 18, 2024 11:06 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: We appear to be back
Replies: 3

Re: We appear to be back

Yes!!!
by Ninjachica
Sat May 18, 2024 11:05 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: We appear to be back
Replies: 3

We appear to be back

Fixed?
by Ninjachica
Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:20 pm
Forum: General Bike chat
Topic: Spring is on it's way.... is it ?
Replies: 6

Re: Spring is on it's way.... is it ?

Well done.

Too bleddy windy to ride a bike here!

Hopefully get the vstrom out next weekend.
by Ninjachica
Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:46 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Someone hates us......
Replies: 5

Re: Someone hates us......

Vent away

No judgement here

(Unless you fall off your bike, then we will all take the p!ss)
by Ninjachica
Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:22 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Someone hates us......
Replies: 5

Re: Someone hates us......

I'm so sorry. We can all cope with a few things going wrong, but not what you are dealing with. Overwhelming doesn't even begin to cut it. You are already a long way down that dark tunnel. Then the light at the end goes out again. I feel for you. Hopefully the lighter days will help lift the oppress...
by Ninjachica
Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:02 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: All going......
Replies: 6

Re: All going......

Oh no.
I'm so very sorry.

What a terrible time. Look after yourself.
by Ninjachica
Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:49 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: All going......
Replies: 6

Re: All going......

Hopefully there is a special coin in your collection.

A bit like Dell Boy and the watch
by Ninjachica
Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:46 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Crossroads
Replies: 19

Re: Crossroads

Ed used to have a lot of people working for him, but he ended up letting them all go and just working for himself. The costs were ridiculous. He was in a tax mess when i met him, but we worked through it. The stress on him was terrible. He was told to go bankrupt, but resisted. I don't know if a dif...