Search found 2585 matches

by bobsnicholson
Tue May 28, 2024 7:47 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Hello......
Replies: 7

Re: Hello......

Hi Nev, hope all is going better for you. We have given it up, we have scratched that itch and moving on, however, we have the Goodwood Revival in Sept already booked so i have confirmed a hire motorhome as the camp site at Goodwood was already booked. In Norwich on the Broads as i type looking at a...
by bobsnicholson
Mon May 27, 2024 6:59 am
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Hello......
Replies: 7

Re: Hello......

Bee, as you now i've never been into Triumphs, however a few weeks ago i was in a bike dealership that did triumphs and others. For the first time in a long time i stopped and looked at a Street Twin and thought, now that's a nice bike.
Maybe i'll go back look closer.
by bobsnicholson
Fri May 24, 2024 8:40 am
Forum: General Bike chat
Topic: Scootland
Replies: 1

Re: Scootland

We are off to Norfolk for 4 nights from Monday (in car and hotel stay).
Don't know that part of UK so will be a change.
by bobsnicholson
Fri May 24, 2024 8:37 am
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Hello......
Replies: 7

Re: Hello......

Nev, sold the MH (well it's gone but no money in my pocket yet). Looking for another bike as cannot get on with this BIKE (note CC). I love everything about it except the seat height, the bastards said with the kit they could get it down to below 800, it's still 820/830, makes all the difference to ...
by bobsnicholson
Fri May 24, 2024 8:31 am
Forum: General Chat
Topic: We appear to be back
Replies: 7

Re: We appear to be back

I thought i had messed it up as i normally do.
Whats with the CARBON thing at the top of the page, has the site changed names🤔
by bobsnicholson
Fri May 24, 2024 8:28 am
Forum: General Bike chat
Topic: New Bike
Replies: 2

Re: New Bike

Congrats on the new to you bike.
I'm looking again.

Been a good while since i was last on here as the site had gone all funny and nowt was showing. Even now it's not as it was.
by bobsnicholson
Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:58 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: All going......
Replies: 6

Re: All going......

Certainly going through it Nev.
Condolences
by bobsnicholson
Wed Feb 21, 2024 1:27 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Crossroads
Replies: 19

Re: Crossroads

Bloody hell. So sorry.
Can only get better from here.
by bobsnicholson
Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:25 am
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Crossroads
Replies: 19

Re: Crossroads

That will be a lot off your mind................i would imagine.
Onwards and upwards.
by bobsnicholson
Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:56 pm
Forum: General Bike chat