Search found 45 matches

by Podgehog
Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:56 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: SPAM
Replies: 3

SPAM

Sorry about the lack of keeping on top of the spam situation! Little people taking up a lot of my spare time haha

Hopefully I'm on top of it again now but if you lot spot anything else, just click the report button on either the post or on the user :tup:
by Podgehog
Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:37 am
Forum: Rants
Topic: KOREAN
Replies: 10

Re: KOREAN

:lol:

They did sneaky computery stuff :tup:
by Podgehog
Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:25 am
Forum: General Chat
Topic: clearing history
Replies: 11

Re: clearing history

Hairybob wrote: Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:59 am at log in page, click on forgot password, type in user name and original email address and a new password is generated and emailed to you. Worked for me :tup:
If there seems to be no email, always worth checking the spam folder
by Podgehog
Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:23 am
Forum: General Chat
Topic: clearing history
Replies: 11

Re: clearing history

How does one contact the admin without a password - Sarah Bell (aka 1050) is trying to get back on? Since we're still quite small, posting a message on here and getting ninjachica to get hold of me if I've not seen it is easiest Generic emails to the board admin should come to me directly but some ...
by Podgehog
Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:19 am
Forum: Rants
Topic: Eh
Replies: 5

Re: Eh

:-S

No idea! The post double limit is only set to about 5 seconds I think...
by Podgehog
Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:42 am
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,
Replies: 35

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Apologies for not dealing with this before, but they've removed themselves and I've banned them just for good measure.

Thank you for reporting this, I don't get to check on here all that often so it helps
by Podgehog
Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:30 pm
Forum: National Events
Topic: Motorcycle Live 2018
Replies: 3

Re: Motorcycle Live 2018

i love that ariel!!
by Podgehog
Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:28 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Cleared my history
Replies: 14

Re: Cleared my history

I've made a change in the background that should mean everyone starts to see the 'secure' site :tup: i'll point out that the 'security' simply stops other people monitoring what you're doing over your internet connection, so for a site like that is makes no real difference, but secure sites are bein...
by Podgehog
Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:12 am
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Cleared my history
Replies: 14

Re: Cleared my history

I get a "Login Not Secure" warning on this site. :?: this is down to a recent web-wide update with data protection issues becoming a greater issue. so stop this message you need to be visiting https:// and not just http:// this is the bookmark for the secure access https://bikersbanter.co...
by Podgehog
Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:17 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Geek Alert
Replies: 16

Re: Geek Alert

Ninjachica wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:59 am ...Still using my bits of paper. :D
it amuses me when you do that... i just use google maps on my phone these days